Diana world is an official wholesale distributor in Greece of GB eye and Pyramid International, supplying an amazing range of licensed products.
Our company was founded in 1977, by Yiannis Gouvalis, as an exclusive distributor of Athena posters in Greece. Since then, we have grown considerably and have also become distributors of Pyramid International, GB Eye, Hammond and Gower, Fun Stickers, Paper Projects and Euro Trade, for the Greek market.
Diana World has a customer base of more than 600 sales points in FMCG, multimedia stores, gift shops, stationery shops, and music/ movie/ gaming stores.
• 1971 Yiannis Gouvalis, the founder of Diana Posters, begins selling posters to art galleries and book stores in Greece. The company at this time was named ‘’Athena posters’’ and their major supplier was Athena International & Ricordi
• 1977 Diana Posters is founded in Kallithea, Athens. Diana posters started as the exclusive distributor of Wizard and Genius and Anabas posters.
• 1994 Big players in global licensed business, Pyramid Posters and GB Posters are added to Diana’s portfolio. Continuous growth of the business
• 2005, 2nd gen of the family, Emily and Penelope Gouvali, become involved in the company. They adapt to the demands of a modern and fast paced market, adjusting their strategy in order to keep the company at the top of the game. Expansion of the product line, with premium greeting cards and stickers, enriches the portfolio of the company.
• 2007 The beginning of a powerful collaboration with the biggest chain of entertainment shops in Greece and Cyprus, PUBLIC stores. Posters, key chains, badges isn’t typical merchandise for a store that sells iPhones, iPads,and hi tech equipment.
• 2012 Diana Posters is relocated to a 100% owned building in Egaleo, AgiaVarvara, Athens, of a total 650 m2 surface. E-tailers became important goal for future development
• 2018 New General Manager, Manolis Mavroidis, with a long experience in sales and marketing, is tasked to lead the company into the new digital world. Re – branding the company Diana World.
Public entertainment stores. There are 53 Public stores all over Greece. They offer to the consumer the biggest range of products in music, movie, gaming, books, gadgets etc.
The No. 1 electronic retail company in Europe.
They have 12 physical stores in Greece, located in the biggest cities.
Our latest addition to our list of partners is Nakas Book Stores, a 14 door chain account. Their trade is not limited only to books, they also offer a great variety of bookstore, school, office, education and entertainment goods to the consumer.
Sklavenitis /Galaxias /AB-Vassilopoulos. They are the biggest chains of super markets in Greece, providing quality goods and services to millions of citizens every day.
Her experience spanning more than 20 years, Emilia always takes the right decisions in order to steer the company to the right direction.
She is the heart of Diana World! All the important maters solved with her multitasking ability.
He is the newest member of the team. His role is to adapt strategic priorities into operational reality, relying on his long experience and knowledge of commerce.